- Input voltage: 12V DC
- Output voltage: 220vAC(Inaccuracy: +-10%)
- Power rating: 1000W
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Indicator light: Green power indicator,red fault indicator
- Cooling: Fan
- The shell maximum working temperature: ﹤ 75℃
- 1x inverter
- 1x Car Charger Adapter
- 1x Battery clamp
- 1x User’s Manual
– Convert DC 12V electricity source into AC 220V power.
– On/Off switch control the fan.
– Automatic thermal shutdown.
– Overload protection.
– Extra surge capacity.
– Low battery alarm/shut off.
– Reversing polarity protection.
– Does not have the pollution.
– The maintenance, the easy to operate.
We all are well aware of inverters because it plays a major role when we do not have electricity. An
inverter is basically an electrical power converter that converts direct current (DC) into alternating
current (AC). The alternative current can be of any voltage with the help of proper transforms. The
inverter performs the opposite activity of a rectifier. The inverter is named so because the mechanics
of the direct current and alternative current was made to work in reverse i.e. in an inverted form from
DC to AC. Inverters were important then but now they are gaining more importance because the
load shedding problem is increasing day by day. Their main use is to provide backup power when
there is no flow of electricity. Inverters take power from the battery and supply it when there is
electricity cut. In this way it proves to be very helpful and handy.