- Battery Type : Coin Battery
- Model : CR1616 Shopikbuzz
- Battery Model : Lithium 3V Coin Battery
- Country of Origin : China
- Package Type: On a Card
- Battery Reference :CR1616, DL1616, DL1616BPK
500 in stock
500 in stock
Electro chemical System: Lithium manganese dioxide
Nominal Voltage: 3,0V
Jacket: stainless steel
High energy density
Shelf life approx. 10 years
Ideal for computers, calculators, cameras, heart rate monitor, alarm systems
1. The paper card style and color may different from the pictures, if you mind it, please do NOT bid!
2. Insert the battery in right direction and avoid short-circuit！
3. Please keep batteries in dry and cool place. 4. Do not recharge or dispose off in fire..
“Lithium Coin” Lithium / Manganese Dioxide IEC-CR1616 3.0 Volts 55 mAh (to 2.0 volts) (Rated at 30K ohms at 21°C) Typical Weight: 1.1 grams (0.04 oz.) Typical Volume: 0.32 cubic centimeters (0.02 cubic inch) Max Rev Charge: 1 microampere Energy Density: 133 milliwatt hr/g, 498 milliwatt hr/cc Typical Li Content: 0.014 grams (0.0005 oz.) UL Listed: MH12454 Shipping: For complete details, please reference: Global (except US): Special Provision A45 of the International Air Transport Association Dangerous Goods Regulations United States: 49 CFR 173.185 Safety:
This Battery has Underwriters Laboratories component Recognition
(1) KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Swallowing may lead to serious injury or death in as little as 2 hours due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus. Immediately see doctor; have doctor phone 625-3333. (2) Battery compartment design. To prevent children from removing batteries, battery compartments should be designed with one of the following methods: a) a tool such as screwdriver or coin is required to open battery compartment or b) the battery compartment door/cover requires the application of a minimum of two independent and simultaneous movements of the securing mechanism to open by hand. Screws should remain captive with the battery door or cover.
0.20 (0.008) Maximum Ref. Permissible deflection from a flat. 0.03 Minimum Ref. (Applies to top edge of gasket or edge of crimp, whichever is higher.)
Typical Performance 21°C (70°F) Typical Drains: at 2.9V (mA) 0.097 Schedule: Load (ohms) 30,000 Cutoff 2.0V (hours) 567
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 cm|